Saturday, December 1, 2012

PROJECT KAFTAN PHOTOS !

and so i come out with SUNSHINE COLLECTION for Bijou Bazaar
Dusty Pink / Salmon Pink / Fuchsia / Coral peach / Hello Yellow


My booth

 My clothing line. Sheer Kaftan top ALL SOLD OUT at 3pm!
alhamdulillah

 My own 

first customer! fashion blogger, Catwalk Hanger, purchased Hello Yellow & Dusty Pink Sheer Kaftan Top

improvised! she did it with style!!!

The most sempoi customer, she paired the kaftan top with denim! very very casual

zaim dropped by

 and si bam-bam farril !!! gomol2

My booth partner, sweetest lala

Peplum top, tggl 3 pcs je.
Siapa nak? ada Purple, Grey & Olive Green



Jadi sesiapa nak tempah sheer kaftan top follow this simple step:

1) Size : choose - S / M / L

2) Colour : choose - just mail me sample of what color do u want, any color!
3) Make payment : RM50 to my account and RM6 poslaju for each piece
4) Delivery : U will receive ur sheer kaftan top within 7 working days!

**musim2 kenduri ni, sesuai la kaftan top ni untuk attend wedding, jadi bridesmaid ke, jadi pengapit ke, atau saja2 nak melaram ;)


E-MAIL : whpisy@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment