I need your kind assistance and feedback. Terutamanya blog readers yang pernah / sedang belajar (undergrad/postgrad) di United Kingdom.
Scholarship application opens next month and applicant can only pick one institution for the application purpose. Ughhh beria i apply sampai 6 uni, sbb i thought kena letak 3 pilihan uni. Pfft
Lucky me, i received conditional offer from all 6 institutions:
2) Royal Holloway (in Surrey)
I know that it is too early to dream. But i live my life with WHAT IF(s)... I am a planner and always like to have Plan B, C, D and so on.
I need your help to share with me some insights or little important things I might need to take into account:
*Taught Master's Degree*
1) out of the 6, which city is the best place to study for international students?
2) location wise? crime rate?
3) cost of living? rental? halal food?
4) which institution has the most headache? (i learned that postgrad should be a wonderful experience, but a friend of mine has to attend class EVERYDAY! Erkk)
5) if u were in my shoes, which uni would you choose? :)
Let me know! I really need your help... Muahhhh!! Xx