Thursday, April 14, 2016

MINUMLAH ENFAMAMA

So.
Two weeks ago (April 1st, 2016), my obgyn told me that my baby is slightly small (2 weeks behind her age) weighing at only 1.2kg.

She told me to drink lots of milk.
Husband and I bought Enfamama.
The milk, honestly, taste wise, hurm, not so yummy.
But, I made a pact to minum jugak -- twice a day.

This morning I went for my 31weeks ANC.
Baby is 1.75kg already!
Imagine, baby naik setengah kilo in only 2 weeks!
Happy sangat sangat!
...Doc scan and ckp "See baby pun dah tembam"
Hihi

To all expectant mothers.. Enfamama is a way to go!
I thought mitos semata.
I thought susu biasa pun ok, asalkan minum susu.
But aha! Pregnancy and lactation milk work wonders!
Cubalah yaaaaa.


Xoxo,
Yuyu

3 comments:

  1. i pun minum enfamama dulu.at least sedap sikit dari anmum.hihi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fadmn: kannnnn anmum minum halfway je. Mmg tak lalu.

    ReplyDelete
  3. kalau nk tukar selera boleh blend fresh milk ke apa2 milk dgn kurma..yummm! all the best dear insyaAllah!

    ReplyDelete