Monday, July 9, 2012

RECCOMENDED: PRINTING & FAVORS!

PRINTING

i customized my signages for both nikah & reception with Alwani of Fast Print Malaysia.
she made pretty posters.
beautiful huge poster for my wedding which i love, love, love.
and not to forget, i bought an easel from her too!!!
i would love to thank wani for sponsoring one of the posters.
i love u babe!

-my A2 poster-


-another sample, horizontal poster-



FAVORS

i owe this kind lady a post.
i wrote a bit about my nikah favors but have not elaborate yet.
mai sponsored me custom choc chunk for my wedding.
which i couldn't thank her more. she's sooooo sweet.
she's the kind who attend to her customers very well.
although i made a few times amendment, she was never late replying my emails.
and her chocolates were so neatly wrapped.

- my nikah favors-

- some other samples-




to both wani & mai, thank u so much! hugs!


3 comments:

  1. ya ampun chomellnyeeeeee...i loikeeeeee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. =) .. well done kak
    really cute and creative !

    ReplyDelete
  3. owh dear...u dont owe me anything...in fact i owe u so much!thanks a zillion for broadening Oh Mai Wedding to a much greater audience.you are the sweetest Yuyu...:)

    ReplyDelete