Monday, September 24, 2012

GETTING MARRIED! AGAIN???

am i getting married???

again???

with another guy???

another nikah & reception???



NO-NO-NO

(xpasal kena hempuk dgn husband ai nanti)i



my sis-in law (husband's younger sister) is getting married, insyaAllah in January!

and insyaAllah kalau panjang jodoh, my younger bro will kahwin too, next year.



weddings keep me smiling, all the time.

i love the wait--- tggu vendors reply my emails.

i like the adrenaline rush driving here & there for appointments.

i love doing researches, looking for quality products and services at bargain price!



so yeah.

this time around it's not my budget.

have to stick to whatever they have.

but.... i promised them, memorable wedding with low budget!



so..... whoever has the same idea of having a memorable wedding with not much budget, u can keep following my blog and wait for my weekly update.



I'm gonna write on:

1) Wedding Cards / Invitations

2) Kain / Materials hunting

3) Tailors

4) Hantaran

5) Gifts

6) Deco

7) Venue

8) Caterers / Canopies

9) Make-up

10) Photographers

8) etc....



oh yeah! can't wait!




BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment