Wednesday, October 22, 2014

MEMORIES WARM YOU UP FROM THE INSIDE... WELL-- NO.

I hate knowing that a few friends of mine, are friends with the girl my ex is marrying. 
And I always see the girl's comments on the social media.
"I'm getting married!"
(Well, she's innocent)

It's a small small world. 
And I hate it.


For now I'll zip it.
Not telling my friends.
Kang tak pasal depa tak jadi kahwin.


Eh eh apa ni??!
Dear old memories, don't come near me.
Shuhhh! Stay away!
Aku taknak terserempak dengan korang.


Dah bertahun saya lupakan.
My ex always seem to pop back up as soon as I forget about him.
Why? Why?
(I forgive him though)



He didn't stand up for me.
He's selfish.
I shouldn't feel this way.
Ini semua hasutan syaitan.

Now, just pray for his happiness.

Allah sedang menguji.
Jangan cepat melatah.


3 comments:

  1. Hai yuyu..

    eh, miss X, :) as you said hasutan syaitan, but I know you're stronger enough to let it go and it's just a damn memory. Cheer up ok, it's nothing..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally get it Yuyu syggg..xpe bertabah lah biar yg lepas tu lepas coz u're awesome like that gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We just human kan.sesekali layan blues jangan melarat takper.mcm lagu si alyah tu ' tak mungkin kerna sayang'
    FAD

    ReplyDelete