Saturday, March 7, 2015

UK GOODS-- PRADA AND BURBERRY

Hello everyone,
I'll be back in Malaysia this coming June.
For those who would like to place order for designer handbags, you shall email me before 10th April.
email: whpisy@yahoo.com

I will hand carry all  of your designer handbags to make sure they are in safe hands.
All items are from Bicester Village, London. 
Of course cheaper than their high street shops and wayyyyy cheaper than Malaysia.
Tadi cuci mata, Here are my top selections!


*****PRADA*****





PRADA BN2534
Retail price: RM4920
Bicester Village price: RM3900 


PRADA BN1841
Retail price: RM3450
Bicester Village Price: RM2290

 

*Sorry, photo a bit blur. I tried taking the photos quickly before the Sales Assistant see me*
This is the picture I took from the website for your reference.




BN2106
Retail price: RM3420
Bicester Village price: RM2600
*BN2106 is the one at the front*
*Actually there are THREE colours available but didn't get the chance to take the other two*


 PRADA SAFFIANO WALLET
Many colours available but didn't get to snap the pictures one by one.
But you can just tell me which colour and design you want.


Saffiano Metallic Gold leather flap wallet
Retail price: RM2350
Bicester Village price: RM2100
Size: l. 7.3    h. 3.7    inches
(Let me know your fav colour, I'll check the availability on my next visit)


Saffiano Metallic Gold leather wallet in Black-- available in all sizes
*Forgive the finger prints haha*

Saffiano Metallic Gold leather wallet
RRP: RM2150
Bicester Village price: RM1800
Size: l. 5.5    h. 3.7    inches 
(Let me know your fav colour, I'll check the availability on my next visit)

Saffiano Metallic Gold flap wallet
Retail price: RM1850
Bicester Village price: RM1420
Size: l. 4.4    h. 3.7    inches
(Let me know your colour, I'll check the availability on my next visit)


*****BURBERRY*****

BURBERRY SM GLADSTONE DARK TAN
RRP: RM5420
Bicester Village price: RM4320
*took the photo in a rush, see below to see how it looks like in the website*
*very sexy model. value buy*



BURBERRY SM NORTHFIELD
RRP: RM4550
Bicester Village price: RM3650

 CHOCOLATE / TAN/ MILITARY RED


*Didn't get the chance to look at the model (will update) but this is beautiful!*
RRP: RM5340
Bicester Village price: RM3920

BURBERRY LEATHER CONTINENTAL WALLET
RRP: RM1900
Bicester Village price: RM1540

email: whpisy@yahoo.com
email: whpisy@yahoo.com
email: whpisy@yahoo.com


***ALL PHOTOS ARE MINE. STRICTLY BELONGS TO THIS WEBSITE ONLY***


No comments:

Post a Comment