Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011 HIGHLIGHTS

2011 has been a great year for me. I'm blessed. Thank you Allah.

1) Kahwin dengan my favourite guy! oh girls, who wouldn't love a cute dude who is huggable and not only that.... he also do the dish and d laundry, who wouldn't kan?? ;p kiddin'... i love u sayang!

2) Won Anugerah Skrin for Laporan Khas/Berita Terbaik-- can u believe me? i defeated karam Singh in my 20's! woot!

3) I'm healthy, my bonda and ayahanda are both healthy.. Alhamdulillah :)

4) Decorate own home! i never imagine i can be my own Martha Stewart in Kota Damansara.
pssst... living at home alone is seriously creepy. husband go to work 6pm and only come back at 2am, so i go kacau him at the office until d stated time so i dont have to be home alone :)

5) I'm still breathing... I'm alive. Alhamdulillah.


hey girls, thank you sooooo much for reading my blog! i really appreciate u girls reading this not-so-awesome blog. any blog wouldn't b a blog if no one's reading --- baik buat diary kalau baca sorang kan? :) i heart all of u!


Happy New Year everybody! have a great year ahead! i'm sure u will~~~~~ Muacks!!!

p/s: don't forget to visit my biz page to check out 2012 new services:
BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

2 comments:

  1. Awak..thanks jugaks sebab menulis review dan journey awak sepanjang jadi b2b. Urs had always been one of my reference back then.

    And yes..thanks for e friendship too!

    ReplyDelete