Saturday, January 7, 2012

FRENCH LACE FOR SALE

Hello all,
I have a panel of french lace for sale, bought it at the famous apique@mayestic, Rp2,100,000 = RM720++. Colour: white. Sangat soft and rumbai2 lace dia cantik, terletak sgt if nak rumbai2 lace at wrist and kaki baju as well as neckline. Kalau kat jakel mmg 600-over 1k per meter. Asalnya nak buat baju nikah but suddenly qudyn suggested chiffon silk sbb i'm a chubby bride, and chiffon suits me better. So now i'm letting go the beautiful lace at only RM500nett for the whole one panel. Will upload very soon. BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

11 comments:

  1. Salam :)
    Im interested to see the color and french lace babe. Looking for a kain for nikah! stumbled upon ur blog, email me can ya?
    amyliabardan@gmail.com

    Thanks lots!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yuyu, i'm interested but is it able for you to send me a few photos of the material dear? my email is aida.ghaffar@mail.com. Hop to hear from u soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nanti nak tgk gambar ya..mesti cantik~

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi dear. can you email me at undercoverkitty@gmail.com? thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. sangat interested with french lace. looking for one for my nikah in december 2012 insyaALLAH. hope you can upload the photos soon or email me at sitizainal.studio[at]gmail.com. thanks dear so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi yuyu, i'm also interested. please email me as well dihaamir@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. please email me dear... riena1986@gmail.com

    thnx :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi yuyu... im also interested... pliz email me..
    fareast23@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Salam dear,
    Is it still available ? ��
    U can Email at haniza.syazwani@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete