Friday, February 14, 2014

SUSSEX OR SURREY ?

I am gathering information. 
Love both courses at both institutions. Course directors are extremely helpful. 

University of Sussex
VS
Royal Holloway, University of London

So it comes down to the decision-making ultimate factor  --- demographics.

1) Which one is a better city?
2) Safety?
3) Halal food/groceries?
4) The locals?
5) Leisure? Activities?
6) Malaysians community?

Blog readers, if you are studying or studied at any of the two, share with me your views.

If you don't but you have friends studying there, tell me about it.

If you live/lived anywhere in the UK and have been to any of the to cities, I am looking forward to hear from you too.

Please help me. 
I am in dilemma.

2 comments:

  1. My friend further her master dekat Cranfield University, UK. Maybe she can assist you since she really helpful and nice person. Her fb : Nadia Mustaza. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adik saya belajar kat Surrey. So far ok je dok kat sana. Halal food pun senang nak dapat.

    ReplyDelete