Sunday, February 23, 2014

TOKYO - KYOTO - OSAKA - KOBE

I went for a one week tour to Japan (Again!)
But this time around it's not a vacation but assignment sponsored by OKI. 
It was a wonderful trip, such an unforgettable experience.

Nothing to shout about Tokyo simply because I've been there before.

But the southern part of Japan however, makes me happy a million times.

From Tokyo I had the chance to experience the bullet train! Arrived in Kyoto, and had a chance to visit some castles and temples.

From Kyoto, ride on a bus-- an hour journey to Osaka. Stayed at Sheraton Miyako. It's winter and Osaka is crazy freezing cold, -3c to 2c ... Ughhh 

The highlight of the trip--- definitely the Kobe Sanda Premium Outlet. It has the size of Beceister Village with more than 100 stores including Gucci, Prada, Ferragamo, YSL, Valentino, Jimmy Choo, Longchamp, Bally and a lot more!... The premium outlet is in fact the biggest in Asia. From my experience it is definitely bigger than Kildare in Ireland & La Vallee in France.

So ya, here are some of the memories captured :)














My daily consumption throughout the trip (if you are planning for a holiday, I would advise to bring some food from home because served food is pricey in Japan, one meal will cost you 3000- 6000 yen = RM70- RM300)










...and last but not least, the shopping heaven!




The end :)
Xx
















1 comment:

  1. Oh my....lovin' the pictures of your captured moments so much....very jelly...:p

    ReplyDelete