Wednesday, January 18, 2012

MISS X NIKAH: PHOTOGRAPHER (PHOTOS)

hye all!

i think my loyal readers sure know i hired the talented Bak aka Bakri Hafiz Hisham for my wedding. he is very friendly, and baik.... so tak sampai hati nak marah tho he's late ;p ....i have not received my album yet (not his fault)... i yang tak pilih lagi gambar2 yg i suka. :) bak actually uploaded my photos a week or two after event. cepat sgt sgt!

with bak, i can be very honest. i told him i want kurus pictures. saya suka ilusi kurus ;p *wanita indenial* haha i sure pick all kurus photos and non-lemak bulging pictures to squeeze in my w-album. so i don't care.. tho the photos include lovely people in my life, i'll definitely say goodbye to 'em if myself looks like a hyppo in it. (they can view dekat my laptop for more pictures haha).... i know,i know--- i am mean. but ya. thanxbye. :)

hiring bak--- i would say, sangat easy to deal with. i'm the fussy type but i can handle all discussion with vendors via mail. i don't know, but i just trust the technology. i don't go vendors-bugging, make many appointments in order to make decisions. i just mailed 5-10 times, ask for their acc number and bank in the amount.i believe my own eyes to decide and do judgement. so ya, i hired bak sebab bak punya PR sangat superb (cepat reply email walaupun busy) ... he's so kind,sweet and talented. (puji melambung mana tau dapat free mini clip waktu honeymoon... haha)

i am so lucky. bak's friends tag along too! ichi, haziq and khalisah. (reception another team, but definitely bak as the chief la kan? .... nanti i review in another post ya?)...

anyway, i don't mind bak's friends to tag along and publish my photos because they're all soooooo talented. they get to capture gambar, i get a few photos... all of them, masing2 ada skill and trademark sendiri --- angles, shots, color.

one thing about bak and his friends, they're kinda quiet. (tapi suara bak je saya dengar, kadang2). but kata orang, diam2 ubi berisi. gambar each and every one of them sangat superb.

cuma saya sedih no one tegur my veil jatuh, and my hair dah kena peluh waktu outdoor photoshoot. i hope bak will photoshop the hair/veil area, duplicate warna veil... yahoo!

so i present u a few photos from each of them. :)) -- bak punya gambar banyak! sbb he has uploaded loadssss in his webpage.



1) BAKRI HAFIZ HISHAM - the mastermind (http://bak.my)
--- dah upload banyak gambar!---




2) ICHI - another photographer (http://www.darkroom.fotografikr.com/)




3) HAZIQ SAHARUDDIN- next photographer (http://blog.hazyq.com)

4) KHALISAH - lagi satu photographer -belum lihat hasil gambarnya. *nanti saya update*

p/s1: lihat: color tone gambar each photographer lain2.... suka!!!

p/s2: Bak ada promo RM2500 per event. cepat grab! u shall see his work at the said website and mail him to discuss further! for the other talented photographers aka bak friends go view their page and contact them too!

eh ada lagi, p/s3: saya dan suami bawa bak fly with us for our honeymoon di negara jiran! next month! yippie!

8 comments:

  1. Hi miss x..
    gambar semua superb cantik :D
    by the way nak tanya la.. kat mana miss x tempah stand and frame yang ada nama miss x &hubby and also yg misai and lips tu.. buat sendiri or beli?

    thank you :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your pictures...true enuff u made the very right choice yuyu...Alangkah baiknya if I xde OP lagi, I dah booked MOM, hope they do well nanti...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi n salam dear...nice and superb cNTIK gambar...bak nyer gamabr memang cantik..=) nway salam kenal dear...b2b 2012 dtg melwat mencari ilham sal kawen...folo u dear...folo me back ya...

    http://lildrwalimah.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Yuyu

    I think you termiss another assistant photographer: Khairil Mustafa. Because I saw his entry about yours :) Nice!

    http://khairilmustafa.com/blog/?p=317

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Munirah: U can purchase d photobooth kit at theweddingheaven.blogspot.com

    Anis: thank u dear...

    Khumaera: tq tq!

    Irmidarza; yerp. I suka bak punya editing... But he missed my nikah makeup session :/ but afterall gambar semua cantik... Cuma gambar i termenangis pun takde

    Raeiza: yg ni entry nikah op dear... Yg reception ada lg anotha team 4org. I'll review after all nikah entry habis :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi dear,

    very very pretty. Im considering Qudyn as well to do my baju and ur baju buat u nampak kurus. I totally understand u about asking the photographer to take gmbar kurus angle (yes we are in denial ladies) and we dont give a hoot if org lain cntek dalam gmbr tu kan ahahahahah.. anyway u looked great ;) Stumbled upon your blog from a reader of my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. one word-absoluteeeely gorgeous..!! :D

    ReplyDelete