Monday, February 20, 2012

VEIL FOR SALE!!!

Hello peeps!
I'm selling my e-day veil!
I love the veil soooo much but do not know when to wear them haha (mmg la kan?)
Like really, my engagement veil is way expensive than my nikah veil... It's made of a beautiful lace and a soft tulle.
Veil nikah, lace hanya di atas kepala sahaja.
My engagement veil, keliling lace nya.
Color is whitish-pink.
Length is from top of head until my finger tip (labuh sehingga bawah punggung)
Tailor-made by a designer!

Price is RM350! (siapa cepat dia dapat!!!)


View the PRETTY VEIL here:--
http://whenheproposedisaidyes.blogspot.com/2010/05/my-e-veil.html

Ps:
Workmanship for the veil is RM300
Material is RM150
Actual cost of the veil is RM450
Now selling at RM350! BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment