Friday, April 15, 2011

HANTARAN CHECKLIST

Alhamdulillah.... hantaran progress can be considered almost done...erkkkk 80-90% i'm happy and blessed. thank you to my mum. thank you to my fiance. thank you to my office (bagi gaji) hahaha before i proceed with the list, we decided on 9 berbalas 9. i thought his parents will go huha with the tradition and whatnot. so i said 7-9 will be fine if his parents insist. but to my surprise they didn't agree 100% with my idea... they agreed 120%! :0) coz.... they pity me? somehow they pretty brides. ya la, let's say hantaran ada 7--- 3 dulang je dah tolak cincin, mas kahwin and wang hantaran. so tinggal 4 dulang, apa je yg boleh letak? kan??! ;p i like! so without futher ado, here's the list:
HANTARAN FOR HIM:-

-Gadget

-Shoes

-Shirt+tie+cufflinks

-Perfume

-Sejadah

-Ring

-Cake

-Chocolates

-Biscuits



HANTARAN FOR ME:-

-Ring+mas kahwin

-Wang hantaran

-Quran

-Perfume

-Handbag

-Shoes

-Chocolates

-Macarons


***my last item, please help me decide. you know i listen to my readers' vote most of the time***


MAKE-UP SET or WATCH?


thank you!

18 comments:

  1. i'm having the same prob too! my stuff will be limit into 4 things only! duhhh... pompuan cukup ke 4 brg jerrr? tp i dah made up my mind.. i'll buy my own stuff yg i dh shortlisted kan n let his side decide how to put them all 2gether into 7 dulang.. hahaha... as for u dear... both pon bole beli n nnt mix n match with the other stuff.. if xnak, then i guess i'll go with the make-up set.. watch bole mintak later for bufday ke anniversary ke.. hik hik hik..

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'd go for watch! make up kejap je abis, but timepiece lasts forever! (as long as it doesn't rosak)

    ReplyDelete
  3. watch please! (:

    if watch, the thing still maintains its value till eternity, but if makeup set later nanti dah habis, so its the end.

    or in a simpler say, makeup set you boleh beli yourself later or he can still buy it for you as a gift. Hows that? hehee =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hye chantek manes!

    wow..dah settle hantaran sume ek...
    sgt teruja okey!i tot better pilih watch...u bole guna n simpan sampai bila2..kalo make-up ni, u guna pastu abis...so dah takde kenangan u ngan incik tunang kan~ hehe

    papepon...ikut u la chantek manes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Watch because it lasts longer..hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. watch!!! sebab kalau make-up set nanti cepat abes. ehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. darling.....hantaran should be timeless..... so get the watch... it'll stand through time...make up nanti abis!..

    love

    zain

    ReplyDelete
  8. voted untuk watch jugak..boleyh pakai lama...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Of course I'll choose the watch dearly mixx x. take the watch, the watch, the watch and the watch ok?

    ReplyDelete
  10. salam singgah...last item amiklah gadget..macam camera, ipad, digital photo frame ?

    ReplyDelete
  11. hey girls! thanks!!! will update u once i beli the watch! yippie! i know i can count on you girls~~~~! THANKS A BUNCH! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  12. klu suke mekap..brg mekap a..
    tp mcm org niy malas mekap, nk jam!

    ReplyDelete
  13. hello my loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, i'm very sorry. i mmnak beli watch, tapi tiba2 my fiance surprised me with necklace and pendant to cukupkan my dulang. so necklace+pendant it is!

    ReplyDelete
  14. me vote watch. tp nie dah baca last comment miss X, en tunang nak kasik necklace+pendant, then that's the brilliant idea babe!

    ReplyDelete