Wednesday, August 24, 2011

THANK YOU ALL READERS!

I was browing my blog when sedar sidebar followers i mencecah 400. Alhamdulillah.
Thank you sooooo much sebab sudi baca my humble blog. Thank you sgt. Terharu.
Anyway, menyambut genapnya 400 followers, sila beritahu saya apa yang anda suka baca:
1) fashion designers
2) persiapan MissX
3) decorator and pelamin
4) diy and budget
5) vendors spy
6) lain2 (sila nyatakan)


Let me know! So i can serve u entries u love and supply with sufficient info. All followers yg appreciate my blog jgn lupa click nuff special ads ya? ^_*

You know i love you!

*sloppy kisses* BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

9 comments:

  1. I suke smua! can?

    but if I can only choose one,then it would be diy & budget :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything especially updates on cookies, candy buffet and I also love it when u bebel2 hehe super cute!! Have a great Raya MissX!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. kesemuanya pun kite suka.. updet selalu tau!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. me too love all the above!! tp yg btol2 i suke ble u blog ttg vendor spy.. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. saya pn suke sumer...byk info menarik..=)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love all of them esp the no1 (and that includes your own experience in dealing with them ). way to go Miss X :))

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love to read your designer reviews.. to me the opinions are very honest n teliti.. keep on writing more babe

    ReplyDelete